Petition One-Stop Crisis Center
Petitions are one of the oldest, most effective tools for change
You can share the petition on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social network you like — or private email like-minded individuals, decision makers, media contacts, and nonprofits. Make sure you ask your friends to share the petition, too.
We welcome everyone from the entire community to engage and mobilize with us. When residents, businesses, local institutions, and community groups work together, they each bring a valuable set of perspectives, resources, and expertise.
Hope should never sleep! Osceola County needs a 24-hour community One- Stop Crisis Center.
Why should you sign?
- Signing is a way to take part in the present and create the future.
- Each name adds legitimacy to the campaign.
- Signing a petition is a way to show which issues matter most to you and participate in the process of change.
- Signing and sharing a petition allows your friends and family to discover and support issues important to them.
- Your signature demonstrates to the target or decision maker that the cause is important to your community.
- There is a growing body of literature about how online petitions DO influence legislation and public opinion. Your signature is really making an impact!
Let’s unite with one voice and create lasting solutions that will work for Osceola County!
Sign the Petition HERE > One-Stop Crisis Center