IDignity Osceola Friday, February 9, 2018
IDignity was Created to Help the Disadvantaged in Central Florida
Documents like birth certificates, Florida ID cards, and Social Security cards are essential for anyone to fully take part in society.
IDignity Osceola provides assistance in obtaining, birth certificates, Social Security cards, and other documents to qualify clients for an issue of Florida ID cards & licenses
Date: Friday, February 9, 2018
(future events: April 27, July 27, October 26 *subject to change*)
TIME: Contact your case manager to make a reservation. Clients will be admitted between 9
AM and 1 PM by reservations made by qualified case managers.
If you do not have a case manager, call the Community Hope Center at (321) 677-0245 to make an appointment to see a case manager.
Reservations are not available without a case manager and “walk-in” services are limited.
Location: First Christian Church, 415 North Main Street, Kissimmee, FL 34744
(event parking available in the lot at the intersection of Church St. and Brack St.)
THE EVENT SITE IS A NON-SMOKING CAMPUS. NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED AT THE EVENT.
TO OBTAIN OR REPLACE FLORIDA ID, FLORIDA LAW REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING PROOFS:
• Original or certified copies only – photocopies are not acceptable proofs
• If you’ve provided these proofs since January 2010, they may not have to be submitted again
(1) Proof of Identity (one of the following)
• If born in the U.S., an original certified birth certificate from Vital Statistics with raised seal; or
• A valid U.S. passport, permanent resident card or immigration documents.
(Any change in name will require a marriage, divorce or other legal documentation))
(2) Proof of your Social Security Number (one of the following)
• SS Card, Medicare Card, Tax form (W-2 or 1099) or job payment stub.
(3) Proof of Residency (at least one of the following)
• Mail, lease, or bill within the last three months with your name and address on it;
• Letter from a shelter or housing program stating you are a current resident; or
• Certification of Address Form from address owner/lessee, along with their proof of residency.
(4) The name on all proofs must match. Any difference requires additional documentation
(5)* If applicable: Proof of enrollment in the DCF Access Florida Benefits Program (aka “SNAP” or
“Food Stamps), such as a DCF Access card or award letter/printout.
* * * CLIENTS SHOULD BRING AS MANY OF THESE (OR SIMILAR) DOCUMENTS AS THEY HAVE * * *
IDignity will TRY TO ASSIST in obtaining missing proofs.
This process may require you to attend MULTIPLE EVENTS and it does not always work.
Obtaining missing documents is subject to the requirements of the agencies who issue/maintain them, and the process may take SEVERAL WEEKS TO SEVERAL MONTHS.
Mailing Address: 2198 Four Winds Blvd. Kissimmee, FL 34746-5957